You can enter a Tough Mudder℠ event by yourself, but here at Tough Mudder℠ we celebrate people working and overcoming adversity together, so we encourage ALL participants to enter as a team.
IF YOUR TEAM INCLUDES
6-10 members, you each get a £5 refund!
11+ members, you each get a £10 refund!
To redeem your team discount
1. Each team member must redeem the discount separately & will have 30 days after an event to do so.
2. Redeem your team discount here. This page is emailed to each qualifying Mudder℠ in the post event email.
3. Find the event that you registered for in the drop down menu.
4. On the next page, enter your first/last name & DOB exactly how it was entered during registration.
5. After submitting your request for the team discount, it will take 4-6 weeks for a refund to show on your credit card.
If you have not received the refund within 4-6 weeks of submitting the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO QUALIFY FOR YOUR DISCOUNT
To make things easier for you, when you register online you can elect to sign up as part of a team and qualify for the discount.
Creating a Team
If you’re the first member of your team to register, choose the “Create a Team” option, then pick a team name and password. Once your team has been created, you will be able to invite others to join your team. When you do this, future team members will receive an email with a unique link to join your team – this will ensure that everyone selects the correct team. If someone wants to join your team but does not have this link, they can search for your team name and will be asked for your team password. New team members will need your team name and password to register without the link.
Joining a Team
To join a team you will need to have an invitation emailed to you from the team captain or the team name and password. The registration link emailed to you in the invitation will take you directly to the team’s registration page. If you do not have the link, choose the “Join an Existing Team” option and find your team then input the team password.