Born, our Official UK Trainer, and his family show you how to make your own Lidl Mudder natural energy drink, that will see you ready and raring for your day, whether it involves combatting numerous obstacles and mud or just playing with friends.
This energy smoothie is made from coconut water, a selection of fruit (they went for pears and strawberries), apple juice, honey, sea salt and ice. It will certainly give you a bit of a kick before course day.
Top Tips For Creating Your Own
- Coconut water can be swapped out for watermelon water.
- Make a game out of buying the ingredients by giving your kids a time cap for finding them when shopping.
- Cut your fruit up into quarters so that ready to blend.
Ingredients and Recipe Tips
- 3 cups of coconut water
- Your choice of fruit (e.g. strawberries and pears)
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ice
- Optional : 1/4 medium lime and 1/4 medium orange
Due to Covid-19 restrictions Lidl Mudder tickets won’t be available to buy on the day at event sites. If your Lidl Mudder wants to get out on course please ensure you pre-book your tickets to avoid disappointment.