Awesome Venue, Exciting New Course
We're taking the fun, teamwork and challenge of the Tough Mudder Half and bringing it to a brand new venue in 2018. Tough Mudder Half London North will offer exactly what you've come to expect; loads of gloopy mud, our highest-rated teamwork-demanding obstacles and tons of Mudder spirit set on a brand new course.
5 Miles, 13 Obstacles
Mark your diary right now, there's a new Tough Mudder Half course in 2018 and you'll want to bring all your friends. Check out the latest venue, new course and 2018 obstacles all in one place.
London North 2018
Stuff you'll get
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Be an EPIC Boss. Make the executive decision to take team building to the most epic level imaginable. Rally the troops and start your team journey today. Nothing bonds a team quite like mud.Learn More
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'. You'll be at the heart of the mud covered action, plus you'll get awesome perks.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder Half Event Day
Please arrive 45 minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. START TIMES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. For more info, visit our FAQ page
PLEASE NOTE:Due to high demand, some participants have been assigned a different start time than requested. Please do not contact us directly as we will not be able to accommodate changes.
WHAT TO BRING
1, A VALID PHOTO ID* Don’t leave it in your car.
2. Read and sign the electronic waiver* Print it and bring it with you.
3. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
4. START TIME CONFIRMATION EMAIL*.For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
5. Cash:For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
*Items 1 - 4 are necessary to enter event.
WHAT TO WEAR
At all events, we suggest wearing normal running shoes – spikes and cleats are strictly prohibited, but MERRELL shoes are highly encouraged. Dress in comfortable clothing (or a costume that will make you more stylish on course) and bring dry clothing to change into once you’re done.
If it’s hot, suncream is a necessity. No matter what the weather is, make sure to come hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.
If you don’t plan on traveling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes.,
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remember to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day. You will not receive a separate parking ticket. Parking will be added to your existing participant ticket QR code. Please either print your ticket or screenshot the QR code on your phone for use on the day.
Please stay tuned for email updates and check back closer to event weekend for discounted and exclusive accommodation options.
Camping will not be available at the venue for this event. Please check back closer to the event date for recommendations close to the venue.