Awesome Venue, Exciting New Course
We'll be returning to the beautiful Culden Faw Estate to kick off the 2018 season in style. Tough Mudder Half London West (Weekend 1) promises a brand new course, featuring tons of fresh mud and plenty of obstacles all set against a countryside backdrop.
5 Miles, 13 Obstacles
Tough Mudder Half London West is every Mudders dream. Prepare for a course that's dripping in mud and crammed full of our most exciting obstacles that demand top teamwork. Whether you take friends with you or make them there in the mud you won't find a better way to spend the weekend.
Every Participant ticket purchase includes:Headband, Performance Finisher Tee, Finisher Pint, Insurance
Add Registration Protection: Includes Ticket Protection for a worry free purchase. Find out more.
Stuff you'll get
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Be an EPIC Boss. Make the executive decision to take team building to the most epic level imaginable. Rally the troops and start your team journey today. Nothing bonds a team quite like mud.Learn More
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'. You'll be at the heart of the mud covered action, plus you'll get awesome perks.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder Half Event Day
Please arrive 45 minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. START TIMES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. For more info, visit our FAQ page HERE.
PLEASE NOTE:Due to high demand, some participants have been assigned a different start time than requested. Please do not contact us directly as we will not be able to accommodate changes.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Valid Photo ID: A valid, government-issued photo ID with name, signature, photo and birth date is mandatory to verify your registration (driver’s license or passport).
2. Signed Waiver: All participants and spectators must sign a waiver in order to gain entry to the event. Print and sign your waiver before arriving on-site (waivers will be posted here closer to the event). This will speed up your check-in process.
3. Active.com Participant Ticket*
4. START TIME CONFIRMATION EMAILThis will be sent along with your start time the week before the event, but if you don’t receive it, click HERE to look up your time.
5. Cash: For bag drop, food, and (more) beer.
*Items 1 - 4 are necessary to enter event.
What to Wear
At all events, we suggest wearing normal running shoes – spikes and cleats are strictly prohibited, but MERRELL shoes are highly encouraged. Dress in comfortable clothing (or a costume that will make you more stylish on course) and bring dry clothing to change into once you’re done.
If it’s cold, gloves are recommended. If it’s hot, sunscreen is a necessity. No matter what the weather is, make sure to come hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.
If you don’t plan on traveling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes.
Mini Mudder is a 1-mile muddy obstacle course designed for Tough Mudders-In-Training. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get messy and have their own mini-adventure. Children must be between 7 and 12 and over 1.1m (3.5ft) to take part.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remeber to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day.
Check out our exclusive & discounted rates at Hotels close to the venue.
Camping will not be available at the venue for this event. Please check back closer to the event date for recommendations close to the venue.