Awesome Venue, Exciting New Course
We'll be returning to the beautiful Culden Faw Estate to kick off the 2018 season in style. Tough Mudder Half London West (Weekend 2) promises a brand new course, featuring tons of fresh mud and plenty of obstacles all set against a countryside backdrop.
5 Miles, 13 Obstacles
Tough Mudder Half London West is every Mudders dream. Prepare for a course that's dripping in mud and crammed full of our funnest obstacles that demand top teamwork. Whether you take friends with you or make them there in the mud you won't find a better way to spend the weekend.
Every Participant ticket purchase includes:Headband, Performance Finisher Tee, Finisher Pint, Insurance
Add Registration Protection: Includes Ticket Protection for a worry free purchase. Find out more.
Download your Training Plan
Download your Training Plan
Be an EPIC Boss. Make the executive decision to take team building to the most epic level imaginable. Rally the troops and start your team journey today. Nothing bonds a team quite like mud.
- Private Team Tent
- Catered Lunch
- Extra Drinks
- Private Bartender, Masseuse, Hot Tub - if you can dream it, we can do it.
No matter how prepared you think your are or how far away your event is, we have a training plan to get you Mudder ready.
- Help make a difference to those in need
- Support our Official Charity Partner Help for Heroes
- Chooser from a wide variety of charities
Cheer on your Mudders and enjoy our action-packed Mudder Village base area
Tough Mudder London West
Ready for more mud? Sign up for Tough Mudder London West
Mini Mudder is a 1 mile obstacle course mud run designed specifically for adventure-seeking kids 7 - 12 years old. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get muddy, and experience the thrill of adventure.
Mudders must be accompanied by an adult or guardian with a valid spectator ticket. To purchase your spectator and Mini Mudder tickets click the links below and follow the instructions.
Buy Mini Mudder Ticket >>
Buy Spectator Ticket >>
Please arrive 45 minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. START TIMES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. For more info, visit our FAQ page
PLEASE NOTE:Due to high demand, some participants have been assigned a different start time than requested. Please do not contact us directly as we will not be able to accommodate changes.
WHAT TO BRING
1, A VALID PHOTO ID* Don’t leave it in your car.
2. Read and sign the electronic waiver* Print it and bring it with you.
3. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
4. START TIME CONFIRMATION EMAIL*.For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
5. Cash:For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
*Items 1 - 4 are necessary to enter event.
WHAT TO WEAR
At all events, we suggest wearing normal running shoes – spikes and cleats are strictly prohibited, but MERRELL shoes are highly encouraged. Dress in comfortable clothing (or a costume that will make you more stylish on course) and bring dry clothing to change into once you’re done.
If it’s hot, suncream is a necessity. No matter what the weather is, make sure to come hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.
If you don’t plan on traveling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes.,
Mini Mudder is a 1-mile muddy obstacle course designed for Tough Mudders-In-Training. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get messy and have their own mini-adventure. Children must be between 7 and 12 and over 1.1m (3.5ft) to take part.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remeber to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day.
Check out our exclusive & discounted rates at Hotels close to the venue.
Camping will not be available at the venue for this event. Please check back closer to the event date for recommendations close to the venue.