Awesome Venue, Exciting New Course
In 2018 Tough Mudder Yorkshire will be returning to the grounds of Broughton Hall. The same beautiful location does not equal the same course however and in 2018 we'll be bringing brand new obstacles to one of the most challenging courses in the UK. Add to that copious amounts of mud, varied terrain and a few thousand Mudders and you've got yourself a good time.
10 Miles, 20+ Obstacles
World-renowned for its epic scenery, the rolling dales of Yorkshire are the perfect spot for Mudder action. You'll need your teammates though, to tackle the dream combination of classic obstacles and brand spanking new challenges set in the heart of the UK countryside.
Our unique obstacles are the best in the game
Stuff you'll get
All New: Tougher Mudder Ticket
- All New: Tougher Mudder Ticket
Tougher Mudder takes our signature Tough Mudder course and adds a competitive, timed twist. This first start wave of Saturday of event weekend allows Mudders to push themselves to a new level on the classic course, while still maintaining our core values of teamwork and camaraderie.
What You Get:
- Access to the first wave of the day
- Official Course Time
- Eligibilty to win prize money
- Tougher Mudder Finisher Tee
- Tougher Mudder Headband
Tougher Mudder tickets are available for Saturday on a Tough Mudder weekend.
- VIP Corporate Package
Be an EPIC Boss. Make the executive decision to take team building to the most epic level imaginable. Rally the troops and start your team journey today. Nothing bonds a team quite like mud.
- Private Team Tent
- Catered Lunch
- Extra Drinks
- Awesome Stuff
- RUN FOR A CAUSE
- Help make a difference to those in need
- Support our Official Charity Partner Help for Heroes
- Chooser from a wide variety of charities
- Get a discount to a future Tough Mudder or Tough Mudder Half - run for free.
- Free Tough Mudder MVP T-shirt and kit
- The feel good factor as you support mudders and change lives
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Be an EPIC Boss. Make the executive decision to take team building to the most epic level imaginable. Rally the troops and start your team journey today. Nothing bonds a team quite like mud.Learn More
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'. You'll be at the heart of the mud covered action, plus you'll get awesome perks.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder Full, Tougher Mudder Event Day
Please arrive 45 minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. START TIMES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. For more info, visit our FAQ page
PLEASE NOTE:Due to high demand, some participants have been assigned a different start time than requested. Please do not contact us directly as we will not be able to accommodate changes.
WHAT TO BRING
1, A VALID PHOTO ID* Don’t leave it in your car.
2. Read and sign the electronic waiver* Print it and bring it with you.
3. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
4. START TIME CONFIRMATION EMAIL*.For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
5. Cash:For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
*Items 1 - 4 are necessary to enter event.
WHAT TO WEAR
At all events, we suggest wearing normal running shoes – spikes and cleats are strictly prohibited, but MERRELL shoes are highly encouraged. Dress in comfortable clothing (or a costume that will make you more stylish on course) and bring dry clothing to change into once you’re done.
If it’s hot, suncream is a necessity. No matter what the weather is, make sure to come hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.
If you don’t plan on traveling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Guarantee your place in the first Tough Mudder Full start wave of the day for just £10.
Select the First Mud ticket add-on during check-out on Active.
Time differs by event and will be emailed to you 1 week prior to your event.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remember to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day. You will not receive a separate parking ticket. Parking will be added to your existing participant ticket QR code. Please either print your ticket or screenshot the QR code on your phone for use on the day.
Please stay tuned for email updates and check back closer to event weekend for discounted and exclusive accommodation options.
Nothing beats waking up at the crack of dawn, rolling out of your tent and running up to the start line. The camping area includes an exclusive bar, chill out zone and games to get you through the weekend. This ticket will allow you to camp for both Tough Mudder & Tough Mudder Half from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon. (Kids 12 and under camp free. No dogs or campervans allowed.)
Select Camping as a ticket add-on during check-out on Active.