A Brand New Experience
The beautiful Culden Faw always helps us kick off the season with style but in 2019 we're changing things up.
For the first time ever in the UK we're bringing a 5K course out into the mud for a day of obstacle fun, teamwork and party vibes that you won't get anywhere else.
Please note: Course distance, route and number or type of obstacles are subject to change and may differ from those advertised.
Epic action. Legendary party.
Stuff you'll get
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Step 1: Crew up and save big on a one of a kind experience.
Step 2: Enjoy epic group chats All. Year. Long.
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder 5K Event Day
Please arrive 45 minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. START TIMES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. For more info, visit our FAQ page
PLEASE NOTE:Due to high demand, some participants have been assigned a different start time than requested. Please do not contact us directly as we will not be able to accommodate changes.
WHAT TO BRING
1, A VALID PHOTO ID* Don’t leave it in your car.
2. Read and sign the electronic waiver* Print it and bring it with you.
3. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
4. START TIME CONFIRMATION EMAIL*.For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
5. Cash:For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
*Items 1 - 4 are necessary to enter event.
WHAT TO WEAR
At all events, we suggest wearing normal running shoes – spikes and cleats are strictly prohibited, but MERRELL shoes are highly encouraged. Dress in comfortable clothing (or a costume that will make you more stylish on course) and bring dry clothing to change into once you’re done.
If it’s hot, suncream is a necessity. No matter what the weather is, make sure to come hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.
If you don’t plan on traveling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes.,
Mini Mudder is a 1-mile muddy obstacle course designed for Tough Mudders-In-Training. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get messy and have their own mini-adventure. Children must be between 7 and 12 and over 1.1m (3.5ft) to take part.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remember to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day.
Check back soon for information on Accommodation