A Brand New Experience
Think 5 kilometres full of the world's best obstacles sounds fun? Try adding tons of the stickiest, thickest mud you've ever seen. Your face muscles will hurt just as much as your body, as you laugh your way around this epic course.
Bring your friends, family and colleagues along to this much-loved venue and celebrate long into the afternoon in our epic Mudder Village.
Please note: Course distance, route, number or type of obstacles and ticket inclusions are subject to change and may differ from those advertised.
Epic action. Legendary party.
Stuff you'll get
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Step 1: Crew up and save big on a one of a kind experience.
Step 2: Enjoy epic group chats All. Year. Long.
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder 5K Event Day
Mini Mudder is a 1 mile obstacle course mud run designed specifically for adventure-seeking kids 7 - 12 years old. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get muddy, and experience the thrill of adventure.
Mudders must be accompanied by an adult or guardian with a valid spectator ticket. To purchase your spectator and Mini Mudder tickets click the links below and follow the instructions.
Buy Mini Mudder Ticket >>
Buy Spectator Ticket >>
Please arrive 1 hour minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. For more info, visit our
WHAT TO BRING
1. PHOTO ID
2. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
If you don’t plan on travelling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, part proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes. You can also pre-book your bag drop to save time on the day by buying it as an add-on in Active.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remember to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day.