8-10 Miles and 25 Obstacles
Step Outside Your Comfort Zone
In 2019 we're bringing Tough Mudder Classic to the muddiest course in the UK. You're going to want to bring the whole team, because when you're waist-deep in thick, sticky mud you're going to need a helping hand...or ten to get you through. Add in more obstacles then ever before, including 10 new or updated and this is one hell of a way to spend your weekend.
Please note: Course distance, route, number or type of obstacles and ticket inclusions are subject to change and may differ from those advertised.
Epic action. Legendary party.
Stuff You'll Get
Performance Finisher T-Shirt
Orange Finisher Headband
Ice Cold Beer
All New: Tougher Mudder Ticket
- All New: Tougher Mudder Ticket
Tougher Mudder takes our signature Tough Mudder course and adds a competitive, timed twist. This first start wave of Saturday of event weekend allows Mudders to push themselves to a new level on the classic course, while still maintaining our core values of teamwork and camaraderie.
What You Get:
- Access to the first wave of the day
- Official Course Time
- Eligibilty to win prize money
- Tougher Mudder Finisher Tee
- Tougher Mudder Headband
Tougher Mudder tickets are available for Saturday on a Tough Mudder weekend.
- VIP Corporate Package
Be an EPIC Boss. Make the executive decision to take team building to the most epic level imaginable. Rally the troops and start your team journey today. Nothing bonds a team quite like mud.
- Private Team Tent
- Catered Lunch
- Extra Drinks
- Awesome Stuff
- RUN FOR A CAUSE
- Help make a difference to those in need
- Support our Official Charity Partner Help for Heroes
- Chooser from a wide variety of charities
- Get a discount to a future Tough Mudder or Tough Mudder Half - run for free.
- Free Tough Mudder MVP T-shirt and kit
- The feel good factor as you support mudders and change lives
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Step 1: Crew up and save big on a one of a kind experience
Step 2: Enjoy epic group chats All. Year. Long
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder Classic, Tougher Mudder Event Day
Mini Mudder is a 1 mile obstacle course mud run designed specifically for adventure-seeking kids 7 - 12 years old. The course gives kids the chance to work as a team, get muddy, and experience the thrill of adventure.
Mudders must be accompanied by an adult or guardian with a valid spectator ticket. To purchase your spectator and Mini Mudder tickets click the links below and follow the instructions.
Buy Mini Mudder Ticket >>
Buy Spectator Ticket >>
Please arrive 1 hour minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. For more info, visit our
WHAT TO BRING
1. PHOTO ID
2. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
If you don’t plan on travelling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, part proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes. You can also pre-book your bag drop to save time on the day by buying it as an add-on in Active.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Guarantee your place in the first Tough Mudder Full start wave of the day for just £10.
Select the First Mud ticket add-on during check-out on Active.
Time differs by event and will be emailed to you 1 week prior to your event.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remember to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day.
Please stay tuned for email updates and check back closer to event weekend for discounted and exclusive accommodation options.
Nothing beats waking up at the crack of dawn, rolling out of your tent and running up to the start line. The camping area includes an exclusive bar, chill out zone and games to get you through the weekend. This ticket will allow you to camp for both Tough Mudder & Tough Mudder Half from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon. (Kids 12 and under camp free. No dogs or campervans allowed.)
Select Camping as a ticket add-on during check-out on Active.