Awesome Venue, Exciting New Course
Back to Badminton we go with our brand new Tough Mudder 5K course. Release your inner child in the mud, help your friends take on challenges and then party into the evening in Mudder Village.
5 Kilometres, 13 Obstacles
Bring the whole team and prepare for a day of filthy obstacle action with brand new and updated obstacles that you simply won't be able to face alone.
Please note: Course distance, route and number or type of obstacles are subject to change and may differ from those advertised.
Epic action. Legendary party.
Stuff you'll get
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Step 1: Crew up and save big on a one of a kind experience.
Step 2: Enjoy epic group chats All. Year. Long.
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder 5K Event Day
Please arrive 1 hour minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. For more info, visit our
WHAT TO BRING
1. PHOTO ID
2. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
If you don’t plan on travelling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, part proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes. You can also pre-book your bag drop to save time on the day by buying it as an add-on in Active.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remember to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day.
More information coming soon.