An off-course fitness adventure
Whether you want to get muddy with your mates or book in a challenge to work towards, life doesn’t always make it easy to plan ahead. To help make sure you and your team have something to look forward to, even if you’re not ready to pick a date yet we’ve introduced Tough Mudder Flex Tickets. Book a Flex Ticket for any of our formats and choose which venue you head to right up until the day before the event, whether that’s this year or next. The perfect way to crush any excuse.
After purchasing your Flex Ticket, you’ll be able to view your purchase in your Active account. Follow the instructions below to register for an event with your Race Pass code.
1. Login to your Active account.
2. Once logged into your account, locate your Race Pass.
3. Select the blue button that says Copy race pass code. a. Your Race Pass code begins with letters RP, such as RP-05YFX53P.
4. Under Available Events select the event you would like to attend.
5. A new window will appear showing the registration menu for the event you selected. Select the event that you would like to participate in and click Continue at the bottom of the page.
6. On the next page enter your Race Pass code (RP-05YFX53P) into the Coupon Code box and select Continue at the bottom of the page. a. Be sure to input your code on this page. It will not work if you try to enter the code on the check-out page.
7. Review your order details and then select Complete
8. On the order details page, you can select blue View My Events button on the right-hand side to view your event in your Active account.
Your Flex Ticket code, name, email address and birth date must match your Flex Ticket purchase to be allowed entry into the event. You cannot use your Flex Ticket to purchase registrations for other people.
The deadline to register for each event is the Friday before the event at 11:59 PM local time. If you do not register for an event by this time, you will not be able to participate at the event.
Unused Flex Ticket codes will expire at the end of the 2021 event season. Codes and pre-registered events are not transferable to 2022.