Customer safety is our top priority and we continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic which has impacted our events through July 31st. You can find an up-to-date list of impacted events here and learn more about our approach to future events here.
This policy was last updated on Thursday 21st May 2020.
The COVID -19 pandemic has placed unprecedented stress on our business and, in navigating this challenge, we’ve had to make changes to our Refund Policy.
We remain committed to honouring our original refund commitments, but may not be able to issue these refunds until our business returns to normal – which may take 6 months.
You can read more about these changes, and the necessary timeline, here.
REFUND POLICY – Live Events
Tough Mudder offers a no questions asked, 48-hour refund policy for purchases made online, including participant registrations, general admission registrations, Mudder Village registrations, parking passes, bag drop, and premium start waves offered directly by Tough Mudder. After 48-hours, refunds are not guaranteed and will only be made under the conditions below. Products or services offered by our partners, including but not limited to merchandise partners, are subject to each respective partner’s return and refund policy.
- Event Cancellations/Relocation of the Event/Event change of date. Tough Mudder may cancel, relocate, or change an event if circumstances beyond our control arise, including cancellations due to weather, war, civil or political unrest, labour strikes, or terrorism. In such circumstances:
- Tough Mudder will make a reasonable effort to provide written notice of the cancellation. If written notice is not practicable due to the timescales involved, we will use reasonable methods of notice, including email and text messages.
- You will be given the option to transfer to another event, receive a Flexticket or receive a refund of your event registration.
- Tough Mudder will have no responsibility for any costs incurred, including any travel or accommodation costs.
- Event/Course Changes.
- Tough Mudder reserves the right to change the course, or make any other adjustments to the event that we deem necessary to operate the event. Should the course distance be reduced or obstacles removed for reasons including, but not limited to, safety, weather, obstacle closure, or constructions, refunds will not be offered.
- Tough Mudder is not responsible for any resulting costs incurred by ticketholders or registrants for such events, including but not limited to travel or accommodation costs.
- Military Deployment. Tough Mudder offers refunds with proof of military deployment or required training dates that will interfere with event participation. Refunds are offered for the active duty member and immediate family members residing at the same address.
- Promotional Code Discounts/Technical Error. If a promo code is released within 48-hours of a registrant’s purchase, Tough Mudder will apply a retroactive discount upon request. If a customer contacts customer service within 48-hours of their purchase to express that they did not apply the promo code correctly and/or had technical difficulty, we will retroactively honour the promo code. The promo code must have been valid during the time of the technical error.
- Extenuating Circumstances. Tough Mudder will evaluate all other requests and their respective circumstances and reasons on a case-by-case basis.
REFUND POLICY – Tough Mudder Challenges
Tough Mudder offers a no questions asked, 48-hour refund policy for purchases made online, for our Digital Only, Challenge Bundles, or Finisher Kits.
- Shipping and returns policy – distance sent regulations
- UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) sent via 2nd Class Royal Mail. 2-3 day delivery once dispatched. UK Postage is included in purchase price.
- Europe (including Republic of Ireland) sent via Royal Mail International Standard, 3-5 day delivery once dispatched. £8 add-on for Mainland Europe delivery and £20 add-on for outside of Mainland Europe.
- Shipping times, tracking
- UK – you will receive an email confirming dispatch of your delivery. 2-3 day delivery once dispatched. Items are not tracked.
- Europe 3-5 day delivery once dispatched. Items are not tracked.
- Returns & exchanges – charges, policy, time frame
- Returns & Replacements
- All purchases are considered final. However, if your order is received incomplete or not to your satisfaction, you can contact our customer service department for a return authorisation within 28 days of receipt of goods [[email protected]]. Once approved, you will need to return the item back to the origin of shipment (exact address to be included with your RA). Costs for returning items for refund or exchange will be your responsibility. Items must be received unused and in the same condition that you received it, including any original packaging. You will then receive email confirmation of either a replacement or a full refund (less any original delivery charges).
- Returns & Replacements
- Timelines before first batch is sent out?
- If you purchased before or by the initial Challenge start date, you should expect to receive your Finisher Kit within 1 month of the initial Challenge start date.
- For those that sign up after the initial Challenge start date, you should expect to receive your Finisher Kit within 1 month of purchase.
- If you purchased before or by the initial Challenge start date, your Finisher Kit should be dispatched within 1 month of the initial Challenge start date.
- For those that sign up after the initial Challenge start date, your Finisher Kit should be dispatched within 1 month of purchase.
Tough Mudder is a trading name of Spartan Race UK & Ireland. Registered in England (Company No. 09556893). Registered office: Spaces Victoria, 25 Wilton Street, Pimlico, London, SW1V 1LW. Email: [email protected]