In 2024, official Tough Mudder camping will be coming to:
Tough Mudder London West
Tough Mudder Scotland
Tough Mudder Midlands
Tough Mudder Yorkshire
Tough Mudder South West
Tough Mudder London South
Tough Mudder North West
To get your camping ticket for any of these events, you can either purchase this as an add-on when you register for your 2024 Tough Mudder event, or if you have already bought your ticket, you can purchase your camping add-on easily through your Active account.
Alternatively grab a stand alone camping ticket now.
We’re also introducing a tent tag system to ensure that only Mudders who have paid for camping will be able to use the area.
Camping is available at London West, Scotland, Midlands, Yorkshire, South West, London South, and North West weekends.
Camping Rules and Regulations
We want you and your fellow Mudders to have a great stay so to make sure you do, please stick to our simple camp site rules;
- 1. All campers on arrival must check-in at the Camping Welcome Desk.
- a. Each camper will receive a camping wristband to put on their wrist. This shows us, and other campers, that you’ve paid and meant to be in the campsite.
- Only those who have purchased camping are able to use the facilities in the campsite.
- The main camping is for tents only however there will be a specified campervans area.
- a. Vehicles (unless campervans) are not allowed in the camping area.
- All vehicles must park in the designated parking area and are not allowed into the campsite.
- Pets are not allowed in the campsite at any time.
- Each camper 18 years or older may bring alcohol for personal consumption. This is for consumption within the campsite only and will not be able to be taken to or consumed at other locations throughout the event site.
- a. Camping Staff will be present to verify age.
- b. Strictly no glass bottles.
- c. Tough Mudder reserves the right to search bags and confiscate should the Campsite Manager deem necessary.
- Due to fire risks, no open flames are allowed in the campsite.
- a. Cooking on disposable BBQS and gas cookers is permitted only within the designated area.
- Children are allowed throughout the campsite, tickets can be purchased on the website. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Tough Mudder Camping staff will be onsite at all times whilst the campsite is open. A member of the Tough Mudder camping tea, should be your first port of contact in an emergency.
- Although staff patrol the campsite we recommend that no valuables should be left in your tent.
- Please respect the Quiet Zone. We have put it in place for those who are running the next day or volunteering at the event. The noise curfew for this zone is 10pm.
- No sound systems or amplified music are allowed on the campsite. There will be a noise curfew of 11pm in the rest of the campsite each night.
- Water across the site is limited, please be considerate and use only as much as you need.
- a. Drinking water is provided from a mains supply, or similar.
- Campers may re-enter the event site but will be required to show their camping wristband.
- Please respect nature and the venue and clean up after yourself when you leave.
- a. Please don’t leave any camping kit behind.
- b. Please dispose of all rubbish.
- c. When you leave camping simply dump your rubbish bag in the skips provided.
- If at any point in time campers are found to be breaking the campsite rules, Tough Mudder reserves the right to eject campers from the site.