Help make a difference
RUN FOR A CAUSE
OFFICIAL UK CHARITY PARTNER
Help for Heroes' Is the official charity partner of Tough Mudder. Help for Heroes supports those with injuries and illnesses sustained while serving in the British Armed Forces. No matter when someone served, Help for Heroes gives them the support they need to lead active, independent and fulfilling lives.
Long-term recovery is more than repairing damaged bodies and minds; it’s about rebuilding lives.
To fundraise for Help for Heroes, follow the steps below:
Once you have registered for Tough Mudder, you can set up a fundraising page on Help For Heroes Just Giving Page.
- Visit the Tough Mudder Fundraising Home on Just Giving.
- Choose the Tough Mudder Event you are running.
- Set up a fundraising page
- Share with your friends & family.
Once you’ve registered, you can tell Help for Heroes you're fundraising for them using the website below. When you do, you’ll receive:
- A Help for Heroes running vest, Tough Mudder headband, finisher pint and photograph
- Fundraising advice
- Incredible support around the course
So whether your fundraising, helping a Help for Heroes Mudder out on the course or donating on site, make those muddy miles count.
To learn more about the important work of Help for Heroes and to see how you can get involved click here.
Support our Charity Family
Have another cause that is close to your heart? Explore our charity family, commit to a minimum fundraising target and make your muddy miles count.
- Over 100 charities to choose from
- No event registration fee
- Receive your FREE Tough Mudder shirt, Headband, finisher pint & photography
- One-to-one support from a dedicated charity fundraiser
Register Today. Click here to find a participating charity.
Already got your charity code? Register for your closest event here.