Help for Heroes
Our Official Charity Partner
Tough Mudder is an official partner of Help for Heroes. Help for Heroes supports those with injuries and illnesses sustained while serving in the British Armed Forces. No matter when someone served, Help for Heroes gives them the support they need to lead active, independent and fulfilling lives.
Mudders' donations mean Help for Heroes is able to be with an individual throughout their recovery by delivering recovery programmes, grants, mental health support and fellowships.
Long-term recovery is more than repairing damaged bodies and minds; it's about rebuilding lives.
Tough Mudder's Support
Tough Mudder hosts teams of Help for Heroes supporters and wounded Servicemen and women at every Tough Mudder UK event. They display teamwork and determination, showing what it means to overcome ALL obstacles.
Be sure to visit the Help for Heroes activation in the event village:
1. Take part in the Help for Heroes Challenge – can you beat your mates after your muddy run?
2. Chill out in the relaxation area
3. Find out more about Help for Heroes and where your donations go
Five years together
Tough Mudder UK is turning five this year, but this special birthday also marks another important milestone; five years in partnership with Help for Heroes. Those five years have seen thousands of Mudders and more than £2.5 million raised, and we're note done yet.
So at your next Tough Mudder event donate when you sign up, fundraise and use the bag drop.
How To Fundraise
Set up your page
Once you have registered for Tough Mudder, you can set up a fundraising page on Help For Heroes Just Giving Page.
- Visit the Tough Mudder Fundraising Home on JustGiving.
- Choose the Tough Mudder Event you are running.
- Set up a fundraising page
- Share with your friends & family.
How You Help
UK Mudders’ donations fund programmes, including free courses and activities, to support our wounded, injured and sick on their recovery journey and help them build a new future.
Tough Mudder is proud to support Help for Heroes, including its Sports Recovery programme:
- Together, we’ve raised more than £2.5 million for Help for Heroes. Let’s not stop there.
- Mark was able to battle back from serious injury in Afghanistan and finish as the highest placed UK male at the 2016 World’s Toughest Mudder
- Over 2,000 fundraisers have taken on over 40,000 obstacles and 25,000 miles
- We’ve enabled Ben to run the London Marathon whilst battling his brain injuries, with training and support from Help for Heroes
- Chris was able to complete the 125-mile Devizes to Westminster canoe race to help him in his recovery
- Helped Paul Wilson overcome PTSD and join the Mudder family.