Welcome to the celebration of National Joke Day at Tough Mudder. Laughter and muddy adventures await as we bring you a collection of the best and funniest dad jokes.
So, put on your humor hats and get ready for a hilarious journey through the muddiest, dad-liest jokes around.
12 Dad Jokes Tough Mudder Style
- Chill out, slide down, it’s just Arctic Enema (Giles Chater, Tough Mudder CEO)
- Have you been hitting the gym, because you look LumberJacked (Matt Brooke, Managing Director Europe)
- Let’s hit the course and get Funked Up (Mark Reed, Head of Commercial Partnerships, UK)
- Life’s too short to not summit Mudderhorn (Scott Nilson, SVP Events)
- What did the ocean say to the Arctic Enema? Nothing, it just waved.
- Did you about your Mudder’s latest business venture? She got involved in a Pyramid Scheme.
- Did you hear the one about the Cage Crawl? Never mind, it’s over your head.
- To prepare for the Berlin Walls, I started reading an anti-gravity book. I can’t put it down!
- A man’s two greatest prides in life: to grill the perfect steak, and to be Well Swung.
- What’s the opposite of a hill stand? That’s a Pitfall.
- I may not be the best partner, but I sure know how Texas Hold’Em.
- What did the sprain say to the fracture? You’d better take that Castaway.
We’ll be here all week. Ba Dum Tss!
Do your old man a favour and hook him up with a Tough Mudder ticket.