Ever wondered which obstacle you would be from the Tough Mudder course? We didn’t think so either, but we’ll tell you anyway seeing as you’re here. Read the descriptions below to answer the big question…which obstacle are you?
We all know someone who is a bit of a Cry Baby.
The F*ck It, Just Get On With it
- Gives off Karl Pilkington vibes
- Rarely smiles
- Probably topless
- Tries to hold in the screams
This type of Mudder is hard AF. No ifs, buts, or maybes. They just power through and will deal with the consequences later.
You Are: Electroshock Therapy
The Tactical Genius
- Has a new ‘best way’ of completing each obstacle
- Loves to give out advice
- All the gear and no idea
- The most likely to cry at an obstacle
A very common Mudder, thinking they know the cheat code for the course. Reality is, they’re just winging it and trying to not cry. We all know one in the group. If you can’t think of someone, it’s probably you.
You Are: Pyramid Scheme
The Close Your Eyes And Hope For The Best
- Probably roped in at the last minute
- Turns up in white trainers
- Just looking forward to the beer at the end
- Screams at every obstacle
It’s not always who you think it’d be. Look out and listen for the winced face and high pitched screams on the course.
You Are: Cry Baby
The ‘I’m Never Doing This Again’
- Has been moaning since they put their socks on in the morning
- Secretly loves it
- Olympic champion in swearing
- Frowns in every group photo
This Mudder loves a blame game. If we had £1 for every time we heard ‘I can’t believe you signed me up for this’ we’d be giving gold plated headbands at the end.
You Are: Electric Eel
The Down And Dirty
- The first in and out of every obstacle
- Most likely to ruin their clothes
- The person who booked for everyone
- Pure vibes
As happy as a pig in sh*t, as the saying goes.
You Are: Mud Mile
What Does Your Obstacle Say About You?
If you’re interested in pursuing something new, something exciting and putting your skills to action, take a look at the opportunities here.
Book For 2024
Now you know which obstacle you are, why not get closer to it? Book now for your 2024 event.
Maybe you could even prove to us that you’re not a Cry Baby.