After a hiatus of more than 4 years, Walk The Plank returns to our season finale at London South. Excited? Scared? Good.
The gravity defying obstacle will be adding a throwback element for the Tough Mudder veterans. For the newbies, this obstacle will be a fresh experience and will certainly elevate the muddy experience, quite literally.
What Is Walk The Plank?
For the newbies to Tough Mudder, here’s a rundown of what you can expect from this obstacle.
- Standing tall at 3 metres high, Mudders may start to get that tingly feeling as they approach the towering platform.
- After a few swear words and prayers, Mudders will ready themselves to plunge into a pool below. They’ll be met with a 3.5 metre deep pool ensuring an intense descent
- 300,000 litres sound enough? That’s right, the pool will be filled with a staggering amount of water.
- That’s not all, Walk The Plank will have six platforms available for Mudders, meaning you can take the plunge with your muddy mates.
- Ready? We didn’t think so.
Tips For Mastering Walk The Plank
If you’re looking for tactics there can only be one piece of advice, when the volunteer tells you to jump, you need to jump. Wait any longer, peek over the edge for just a few seconds more and you’re in psyching out territory.
Where Can I Try It?
We’ve kept this one under wraps and it will be making its return at our final event of the 2023 season, London South.
You can still beat that FOMO feel, there are limited spaces remaining for London South, so grab your space quickly and get ready to send off the 2023 season in style.
Your 2024 Starts Here
Can’t make London South this year? Not to worry. Our 2024 events are live now and just a couple of clicks away.
Will Walk The Plank be returning in 2024? You’ll have to wait and see. Stay tuned to our Instagram page for the latest event updates.