8-10 Miles and 25 Obstacles
Step up in Scotland
Take to the rolling hills and dense forests of one of our favourite UK courses, Drumlanrig Castle. Brand new obstacles and thick mud await you on a course that will test you and your team in ways that will have you working together like never before.
So get your team together, start your preparation and be ready to take that step outside your comfort zone. You're going to need all the help you can get.
Please note: Course distance, route, number or type of obstacles and ticket inclusions are subject to change and may differ from those advertised.
Epic action. Legendary party.
Stuff You'll Get
Performance Finisher T-Shirt
Orange Finisher Headband
Ice Cold Cider
All New: Tougher Mudder Ticket
- All New: Tougher Mudder Ticket
Tougher Mudder takes our signature Tough Mudder course and adds a competitive, timed twist. This first start wave of Saturday of event weekend allows Mudders to push themselves to a new level on the classic course, while still maintaining our core values of teamwork and camaraderie.
What You Get:
- Access to the first wave of the day
- Official Course Time
- Eligibilty to win prize money
- Tougher Mudder Finisher Tee
- Tougher Mudder Headband
Tougher Mudder tickets are available for Saturday on a Tough Mudder weekend.
- VIP Corporate Package
Be an EPIC Boss. Make the executive decision to take team building to the most epic level imaginable. Rally the troops and start your team journey today. Nothing bonds a team quite like mud.
- Private Team Tent
- Catered Lunch
- Extra Drinks
- Awesome Stuff
- RUN FOR A CAUSE
- Help make a difference to those in need
- Support our Official Charity Partner Help for Heroes
- Chooser from a wide variety of charities
- Get a discount to a future Tough Mudder or Tough Mudder Half - run for free.
- Free Tough Mudder MVP T-shirt and kit
- The feel good factor as you support mudders and change lives
Other ways to participate
Join the Tough Mudder community, there's a spot for you here.
Step 1: Crew up and save big on a one of a kind experience
Step 2: Enjoy epic group chats All. Year. Long
Volunteer and join 'probably the best team on the planet'.Learn More
Find out how you can take on a Tough Mudder and fundraise for a great cause.
Don't want to stop at just 1 event? Get more Mudder action and big savings when you buy a season pass.
Take on as many events as you want with our Europe Season Pass (for less than £25 per event). Buy now, choose later.Learn More
Tough Mudder Classic, Tougher Mudder Event Day
Please arrive 45 minutes before your assigned start time to ensure you can park, check in, drop your bag, and get to the Warm Up Zone 20 minutes before your start time. START TIMES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. For more info, visit our FAQ page HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, some participants have been assigned a different start time than requested. Please do not contact us directly as we will not be able to accommodate changes.
WHAT TO BRING
1, A VALID PHOTO ID* Don’t leave it in your car.
2. Read and sign the electronic waiver* Print it and bring it with you.
3. Active.com PARTICIPANT Ticket *Print it or have it ready on your phone. Registration confirmation is sent from [email protected] or you can login to Active.com to access your ticket. Complete your account set up here .
4. START TIME CONFIRMATION EMAIL*. For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
5. Cash:For bag drop, food, and (more) drinks.
*Items 1 - 4 are necessary to enter event.
WHAT TO WEAR
At all events, we suggest wearing normal running shoes – spikes and cleats are strictly prohibited, but MERRELL shoes are highly encouraged. Dress in comfortable clothing (or a costume that will make you more stylish on course) and bring dry clothing to change into once you’re done.
If it’s hot, suncream is a necessity. No matter what the weather is, make sure to come hydrated and take advantage of water stations on course.
If you don’t plan on traveling home muddy, you’ll probably want to bring a change of clothes. Stop by the bag drop tent to store your belongings while you’re on course. £3 cash or contactless, proceeds go to our charity partner Help for Heroes.
Have any questions or queries about how things will go down on event day? We've got the answers here, from how old you need have to be to run through to how to access your start times, it's covered.
Guarantee your place in the first Tough Mudder Full start wave of the day for just £10.
Select the First Mud ticket add-on during check-out on Active.
Time differs by event and will be emailed to you 1 week prior to your event.
Here’s how to purchase: You can read more instructions here.
1. Login to your Active.com account through the "Buy Now" link below.
2. Click on “My Events” under the drop-down of your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “Purchase Merchandise” button.
4. Select the parking pass you would like to purchase.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
6. Choose your payment method and click “Complete.”
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation page and sent an email with confirmation of your purchase from [email protected].
Remember to buy online and save as prices will increase on event day.
Stay tuned for more information on accommodation coming soon...